Monday, May 16, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane!

So I am off on yet another adventure! Here I sit in the Halifax airport waiting for my first flight. A new experience already...is blogging on an iPod touch, so this will be short. The last month has been crazy busy with school work that I didn't blog
Much. I didn't even finish sharing my Asia adventures and I'm already off. I had a week left in Asia but hopefully i will get to that in the summer.
This is another school trip. I will be traveling in a group of about 30, tenting in europe, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, check republic, Belgium and England. Aftery school trip I will be spending a week in holland with my family! I am so excited for this trip and all the many adventures it will hold!
I will try to write a post from now and again, depending on time and Internet availability.
So for all you friends and family, good bye for now, I shall return...
Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment